Workshop with Stakeholders in Panjim (Goa)
- Auxilium high school, Taleigao –Number of Participants:270
- Our Lady of the Rosary Higher Secondary school (Green Rosary), Dona Paula-Number of Participants: 390
- Santo Miguel high school, Taleigao- Number of Participants:234
- Sharada Mandir high school, Miramar- Number of Participants:390
- Zero waste for North Goa primary teachers- Don Bosco, Panjim- Number of Participants: 72
- Zero waste for south Goa primary teachers- Big Foot, Loutolim- Number of Participants: 58
- Don Bosco High School, Panjim- Number of Participants: 720
- Talk with the North, Central and South Goa teachers- Number of Participants: 331
- Saraswat College , Mapusa- Number of Participants:74
- Government Polytechnic Goa (GPP) , Altinho-Number of Participants: 150
- Government Polytechnic Goa (GPP) , Altinho Attended by: FoodTechnolofy, Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Instrumnetation, Electrical Engineering, PPI office, Stores Section, Gymkhana Watchmen- Number of Participants: 150
- Government Polytechnic Goa (GPP) , Altinho Attended by: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Fabrication and Erection Engineering, Humanities, Maths and Science, Workshop, Library-Number of Participants: 140
- Government Polytechnic Goa (GPP) , Altinho Attended by: Garment technology, Modern Office practices, Architectural Engineering, Establishment, Accounts, Students section, Exam Section, TPO, Maintanence Cell- Number of Participants: 132
- Xavier’s College, Mapusa- BCA Students- Number of Participants: 105
- Saraswat College, Mapusa- BBA Students- Number of Participants: 52
C) RWA (RESIDENT WALFARE ASSOCIATION)
- Kamat Classic III – Number of Participants: 25
- Milroc Retreat – Number of Participants: 45
- Pop it Up – Number of Participants : 500
- Carpet of Joy – Number of Participants : 400
- RWA’s at EDC – Number of Participants : 34
- Street play at Margao Railway station – 3 performances(RWA and Students) – Number of Participants: 1000(800 students and 200 RWA’s)
- Collection Drive(RWA and bulk consumners) – Number of Participants: 880
C) Bulk Consumers
- SBI-Number of Participants: 54
- Hospicio hospital, Margao- Number of Participants: 55
- Healthway hospital, Old Goa-Number of Participants: 53
- Country Inn – talk for all Panchayats- Number of Participants: 44
- Yes Bank- Panjim – Number of Participants: 30
- Creating a blue print towards sustainable management of E-Waste in Goa, Bulk Consumer workshop- Dona Paula-Number of Participants: 48
Objective of the Activity/ Workshop: To spread awareness amongst the refurbishers about E-Waste Management.
Outcome: Interactive session by SushantFiguereido explaining the hazardous effects of E-Waste on the environment and humans.
Number of Participants: 52
Challenges faced: There was excessive light and hence the presentation was not clear. It was also a working day and hence no one wanted to miss his or her business and hence it was a floating crowd.
Objective of the Activity/ Workshop: To spread awareness amongst the dealers about E-Waste Management.
Number of Participants: 72
Outcome: Syed Nasserudeen visited every dealer in Panjim personally and explained the ill effects of E-Waste and showed videos. Pamphlets were also distributed so that these can be give to their clients.
Challenges faced:Some dealers were not so welcoming and didn’t entertain during their business hours. The weather was also a major issue to commute. This activity is still going on.